\ LATEST UPDATES
WRM 2017 Fee Revised
The World Road Meeting Delegate and Exhibition fee have been revised.
Submit Full Paper
To facilitate submission of full papers, the deadline has been extended to 31 July, 2017
WRM 2017 welcomes KMC as our 'Gold Sponsor'
WRM partners with Jet Airways, Participants can now avail preferential travel bookings
The Conference provides an outlet for sharing cutting-edge research, practices, and experiences, from across the world and is intended to be a premier knowledge event for discussing important issues facing the road, transport and mobility sectors.
- Plenary Sessions with high level keynote addresses
- Daily Expert Parallel Sessions on ten thematic subjects
- High Level Panel Debates
- Country Sessions, where one country presents ongoing and upcoming transport projects and other developments
- Vendor Sessions, where suppliers present their products and services
- Innovation Café for discussion on future trends
- IRF Young Professionals Lab
- Technical Tours and Site Visits